The visual aspect is an essential component of our strategy of social media content. Whether a strategy of self-contained or managed for a client. We can create some real good posts; super useful content. Although I have enough experience with Photoshop, using these tools supposed me a great saving of time on many occasions. They are also a great source of inspiration and here are 10 most and best tools To Create A Design Online For Your Social Media Contents.
1. Canva: Undoubtedly, all the tools to design; this is my favorite. We can generate specific designs using templates with the appropriate action for each social network and also share our designs since the tool itself. All work is done from the cloud, that is, we get to the platform and work our compositions from there without installing any software on your computer.
2. Picmonkey: I could say that is the direct responsibility of Canva. It is also a tool cloud graphic composition, ie, no need to install or download anything. Picmonkey decides between Canva or a matter of taste. I suggest you try both and choose the one you like.
3. Befunky: Another tool for graphical composition cloud. Much like the previous two and also has a very powerful functionality for creating collages.
4. Creative Market: Creative Market is not a tool for graphical composition such as Canva or Picmonkey. Rather, it is a site with many resources to download from themes, photos, vector designs, etc.
5. Swiftly: In addition to default templates, one of the strengths of Swiftly is the possibility to instruct his team of designers any graphical need you have. For example, you can send them a logo that needs some sort of change and have him back in less than 1 hour for just 19 dollars.
6. Picisto: the simple tool to create collages of photos and funds for social networks. Maybe they should implement their designs in your own head …
7. Photovisi: Another alternative to creating fun collages with a professional look.
8. iPiccy: This is one of the latest tools that I have discovered and have to admit that its user has me hooked.
9. Fotor: Following in the line of Canva, Picmonkey or iPiccy, we find Fotor. This is another tool in the cloud graphic composition also has default templates organized by theme (Christmas, birthdays, Valentine, etc.)
10. Pixlr: could not finish the post without reference to the free alternative to Photoshop, and it is also in the cloud. Pixlr is a very powerful tool for retouching graphic that lets you create professional designs without installing any software on your computer. I will not lie: to use you do need to have some basic knowledge of graphic design.
Additional Tools Suggested by our Readers
1. Visme.co is a simple, drag-and-drop, presentation and data visualization software that’s completely online and free to use. Individuals, businesses and educators with little to no design knowledge seem to love it as we have over 200,000 active users utilizing it to communicate better in form of interactive Presentations, Infographics and forms of digital content.
I hope these tools will be useful for you. When it comes to creating attractive designs you should not relax and neglect the underlying content. The designs that you generate with this tool must always accompany good content.