1. The mediocre products with large sales teams always outperform large teams of mediocre products sales. This was said Donal Daly, who was a strong advocate of the importance of good sellers in business.
2. Everyone likes to shop, but nobody likes to have the feeling that you are selling. Hardly will succeed in the world of sales if your customers just come to a seller when they look.
3. The sale is listening, not speaking.
the false popular belief that the seller usually good “gab” still present, but the truth is that selling is knowing listen. Customer need to create you the false impression that it is dominating the conversation. asking the right questions and fair speeches, he will lead us to close the sale.
4. Courses vendors do not create sales star.
Courses can make you better, but nothing will void the need for thousands of hours and hundreds of customers visited.In addition, most are simple to learn sales techniques .Those are the tables with part worldwide.Some will work while others do not, so to be a best seller, you will learn dozens of things that apparently have nothing to do with sales, such as human psychology, body language, public speaking techniques …
5. Everyone lives by selling something.
In fact, there is not a single company in the world that relies unsold.Regardless of your profession, you are selling something, unless you’re the end product that provides the service after the closing of the sale, and yet, every day you’re selling as a worker in the face of your company.
6. The secret of good salespeople is to make customers; not sales.
7. Sales opportunities are as fresh fish;
They stink after 3 days (Crowell Roy Thomas).And nobody likes to be rotting fish, right ?.
8. appreciates and respects the time of your customer. Give him a good reason to be listening.