Are you tired of not knowing exactly how to organize all those little things we use every day and we always see runs on either side of our home? If this is your case, be sure to see the ideas that we bring you then to fix it.
People have a bad habit that is none other than storing objects continually go by if you ever needed them.The end result is a lot of things that occupy a large space and that as a rule are out of order. This problem is accentuated by the small things, because their small size makes them very annoying, hence it is necessary to find them a good place to be always localized. If you are looking for an idea to achieve this goal, you’ve come to the right place, because we offer you 25 ideas to help solve this situation.
1. Hairpins can store the container in a magnetic clips.
2. Organize your gums hair in a snap.
3. Put your earrings in ice cube trays.
4. And your jewelry in a pill when you go travel.
5. Make a panel for your necklaces with cork and some linen.
6. Organize your nail polish in a shoe organizer.
7. Store your makeup brushes in a host of toothbrushes.
8. Paint PVC pipes to remove your underwear.
9. Ring of curtains to organize your collection of scarves.
10. Use jars for each family member put your toothbrush and paste.
11. Place spaghetti in sorting boxes for magazines.
12. Same goes for the plastic wrap and aluminum foil.
13. Their cups Keuring in egg cartons.
14. muffin wrappers you can keep them in a few jars.
15. On a shelf you can put jars with rice, chickpeas, lentils ….
16. Customize the kitchen drawers to organize all your utensils.
17. Plastic caps order it in a basket.
18. Grab a can and divide it into compartments to organize different types of tea.
19. Place the toys in fruit baskets.
20. Fill a bag of cloth stuffed animals.
21. Organize all your colors within vessels of plastic tubing.
22. Turn the shelf that never used a shopping craftsmanship.
23. Use labels of toys to know better what goes where.
24. LACK Transform an ordinary table in a Lego table.
25. Place the pieces of the games behind these bagged.