Making a logo is simple. At least looks like that. But when it comes to reading about how to do it in a professional way, that’s a challenge. Every small things and aspects must be well considered to avoid failure of the logo later on.
You are about to make your own Brand and this logo plays very important role. And here we are sharing the most fundamental tips on how to create a perfect logo for your business, event, blog and so on. Figure out what words you want to mention in the logo and what slogans fit best. Check this article later that will help you a lot and you will find it very useful (9+1 Business / Brand / Domain Name Generator Tools That Will Help You Create A Brand)
1. Do not use more than three colors. Less is more.
2. Get rid of anything that is not absolutely necessary.
3. The font must be sufficiently simple so that even your grandmother can read it.
4. The logo must be recognizable.
5. Create a form or unique layout for the logo.
6. Ignore completely what your parents and / or partner think of design.
7. Confirm that the logo looks appealing to more than three (3) individuals.
8. Do not combine elements from popular logos and then say it’s original work.
9. Do not use clipart under any circumstances.
10. The logo should look good in black and white.
11. Make sure the logo is recognizable when inverted.
12. Ensure that the logo is recognizable when resized.
13. If the logo contains an icon or symbol, as well as text, place each so that they complement each other.
14. Avoid recent trends in logo design.
Instead, make your logo look timeless. Gradients, shadows, reflections and other trends 2.0.
15. Do not use special effects (including, but not limited to: gradients, shadows, reflections, and rays of light).
16. Adjust the logo to a square layout if possible, avoid gimmicky layouts.
17. Avoid the details intricate.
18. Consider the different places and ways that the logo will be presented.
19. Invoke daring feelings and confident, never dull and weak.
20. Realize that not create the perfect logo.
21. Use hard lines for tough business, and smooth lines for smooth businesses.
22. The logo must have some connection with what is represented.
23. A photo does not make a logo.
24. You must surprise consumers with the presentation.
25. Do not use more than two fonts and make sure you have the license fonts.
26. Each element of the logo needs to be aligned. Left, center, right, up or down.
27. The logo should look solid, with no hanging elements.
28. Find out who will see the logo before you think of ideas for it. In this case your audience.
29. Always choose function over innovation.
31. The logo should be recognizable when applied mirror effect .
32. Even large companies need small logos .
33. The logo design should you like to all, not just the business that will use it.
34. Create variations. The more variations, the more likely you get the right one.
35. The logo must look consistent across multiple platforms.
36. The logo must be easy to describe.
37. Do not use “taglines” in the logo. What is a tagline? It is not very clear, but you could say it’s a generally short sentence, which does not fall in the category of appointment or saying. They simply are phrases that people can use. The most common are advertising slogans.
38. Sketching ideas, using pencil and paper before working on the computer.
39. Keep the simple design.
40. Do not use symbols “swoosh” or globes.
41. The logo should not be distracting.
42. It should be honest in its representation.
43. The logo should be balanced visually.
44. Avoid neon colors bright and opaque, dark colors.
45. Make sure the logo will not to break any of the rules mentioned above.
46. You are on the right path. Find out more tips below.