Trust is one of the most important in a relationship. Without trust your relationship is doomed to fail. Trust gives peace and calm that lead to satisfaction and safety.
1) Understand that it is not as simple as telling someone you trust again, especially if you struck the heart of that person, causing no trust in you. So that your words have meaning you must act accordingly. Yes, maybe this means you have to sacrifice some privacy to which you’re accustomed. If that person and trust in your relationship you care, you willingly sacrifice your privacy.
2) Tell the truth. Maybe you’ve fallen into a pattern of lies to cover your mistakes. Continue along this road will not bring anything good. When he asks you something, answer as honestly as humanly possible. The truth may or may not like your partner, but it is necessary to rebuild the relationship.
3) Leave aside the secrets. Not worth continue to have secrets from your wife and takes a lot of effort to keep them hidden. Remember this thought: Secrets kill trust and confidence when it dies, so will your relationship.
4) Use a safety net. Just like a trapeze artist uses a safety net to practice, rebuild trust needed security measures. Create an environment where your partner feel safe with you. Make an effort to show how you really feel that she knows you. This makes your partner feel secure because you now know how you react to different feelings like when you’re tired, frustrated or scared. When she knows this in advance, you will not be afraid to see your reactions, rather, you will realize that what you get is temporary and will be removed.
5) Ask questions. If you’re not sure how to handle a certain situation, ask your partner how you feel. The worst thing you can do is to assume that you know how you feel or how you prefer to handle the matter. So, listen carefully to what they tell you, seeking clarification when necessary. You do not always have to agree with the result, however, be considerate of the feelings of others by asking questions, will help to rebuild trust in your relationship.
Tips & Warnings
- Learn to show vulnerable in your relationship.
- The secrets kill trust.