Being unemployed is a complicated condition. From one hand you have the pressure of having to find a job and on the other hand to meet your current financial obligations such as rent, food and services.
In this post I’ll share some cool tips to manage the crisis and some good ideas to generate income if you are unemployed.
To begin with, the first and most important is to handle the psychological part. Yes, that part of your mind that haunts you and often prevents think clearly. It is not for less because as time passes, anguish, despair and even depression can prey on the person who is unemployed and prevent to see clearly. Hence, if you can handle more effectively the mental part of the problem, then you can make better decisions and find solutions that helps you solve and improve your overall situation.
Tips for Handling the Crisis
Whatever the reason you took that led to the arrest occurred, period. Stop punishing guilt by lying and feeding a negative feeling that you won’t get benefit. You accept once and for all that you can not turn back the time and change anything. Divest yourself of that guilt, take up the forces and get ready to start again. This will remove a great burden. Improving your attitude, If you adopt a depressed or defeatist stance. Nobody will hire you. People want their businesses to those people with great attitude, positive and eager to work.
Stop playing with depressing and negative thoughts. Read a good book, meet with positive people who encourage you and improve your overall attitude. That will open the door faster than you can imagine.
There you settle
Being unemployed is not bad. Many have been there. Especially if you have a temporary fund or received some money as a labor liabilities, you’ve to risk to accommodate yourself and think you’re on vacation. Nothing is further from reality. If you have a background, take advantage to the maximum to maintain energy and enthusiasm and put you back into employment rather than waiting until you are in a real financial crisis.
Reinventing yourself retakes your focus. Make a plan, decide you want to do and how you will do the best version of yourself. Take a business course, a seminar or self-educate yourself on that field you have always dreamed. Jim Rohn said it best. “Work more on yourself in your work,”.
Ideas To Generate Income If You’re Unemployed
1. If you have some skills to make food, snacks or you have someone nearby with whom to ally, then you can organize different food business to start generating some income immediately. Whether event to sell in nearby, fairs and in many ways offices, food shops are great to start quickly.
2. On the other hand, if your forte is the technical work, computers and computing, then you can offer Your technical support services. I assure you there are many people who need to upgrade their equipment, cleaning of virus or some new software you can install for them or just give them some general preventive maintenance. Prepare some flyers and business cards and hand them out in the neighborhood.
3. If you have a talent for drawing and graphic design, in Fiverr.com you will find a huge source of jobs they can offer a job without leaving home using only your laptop and Internet connection.
4. Similar to the above, there are places on the web as Forobeta.com where you can find freelance jobs for writers such writing article and other related writing jobs. This is ideal for people who likes to write on various topics. Usually, they pay between $ 2 to $ 5 per article 500 words according to quality.
5. If you have musical skills as singing or playing an instrument you could prepare a repertoire or small musical show and sell it to a mall to entertain the purposes week.
6. Teaching courses on your specialty. What is your professional training and your experience? That can become a course and surely will find many people interested in learning about it. You must prepare an agenda, some promotional or Facebook to announce it quite affordable. Occupy your time and will generate some good $$.
7. Sell some used items. The marketing of used goods can generate some good money immediately to pay off credit card accounts (for example) and help free up valuable space at home. You can organize a garage sale or consult some businesses that can be done through the rummage sale.
8.Catalog Sales. The multilevel or network marketing business abound. There are different classes and most of them are based on sales of products by catalog. These businesses tend to be excellent because well as giving technical training and constant motivation allow you to conveniently access your line of products can be marketed almost immediately with your family, neighbors and acquaintances. Here are some tips to increase sales by.
9. Repairs. You know well repairing bicycles, automobile engines or any other appliance? Offer your services, advertise and people will begin to call. These are basic services to keep you busy, release pressure and will generate some weights to settle commitments.
A final tip
Remember that the most important during this time of crisis is your creativity. If you are unemployed, do not limit or allow fear or shyness stop you to succeed. Crises are for, to bring out the best in you and that only comes when we are tested based on large pressures. And of course, create your profile on Linkedin and continues to seek employment opportunities sending resumes that will soon come something to go on. Successes at all!