Times change and the cars too. Who said that a minivan can not be elegant and functional at the same time. This is the new BMW Series 2 Gran Tourer up to 7 seats.
The BMW Series 2 Gran Tourer is a functional vehicle that is characterized by its spaciousness, versatility and flexibility. Outside, short overhangs ensure a dynamic look, and high roof line helps create spaciousness inside the vehicle.
In addition to its generous boot, the exclusive interior offers a variety of possibilities for plazas, storage and transport .compact inside but outside the new BMW vehicle measures 4.55 meters long, 1.8 wide and 1.6 high and has a trunk of 645 liters capacity expandable to 1905 liters when stoop rear seats.
If you want to try the new BMW 2 Series Gran Tourer fill in the following form with your contact details. The promotion is valid throughout Spain and is only available until next September 15. Do not miss this opportunity!
Dimensions and loads
The new BMW premium MPV measured 4.56 meters long, 1.8 m. wide and 1.61 m. high. Despite these small dimensions, when you consider that this is a family model, the Series 2 Grand Tourer is very large and spacious. The interior offers 5 or 7 seats according to the needs thanks to a third row of seats.
5-seat configuration offers a cargo space to 645 liters while the third row of seats installed capacity is reduced to 560 liters, expandable to 1,905 / 1802 liters when folded down the seats in the second row.
Engines and consumption
The BMW Series 2 Grand Tourer is already on sale in Spain in five different engines three and four cylinders. You can choose from two petrol engines 218i, with 136 hp, three-cylinder, and 220i with 192 hp four-cylinder.
In diesel, the BMW Series 2 Grand Tourer offers three configurations; one 216d with 116 hp (only tricilídrico between diesel), another 218d with 150 hp maximum power, and the 220dwith 190 hp and four-wheel drive to four-wheel xDrive. Also, after the summer version 218dyou may also have AWD.
All these engines come standard with a box of 6-speed manual gearbox , except the two most powerful petrol and diesel options (220i and 220d). All the engines will engage the automatic 8-speed Steptronic. In the case of mechanical tricilíndricas (218i and 216d), the automatic gearbox is six relationships.
In terms of benefits, the most powerful engine will be able to go from 0 to 100 km / h in 7.6 s (approved with automatic switching time); while the 216d 11.1 s need to make this acceleration (or 10.6 s with transmission Steptronic).
All engines in the new BMW Series 2 Grand Tourer equipped with the Start & Stop system .Similarly, versions with automatic roll allow sailing or what is the same, incorporating freewheel system, allowing a significant reduction in consumption.
- 218i: 6.3 l / 100 km city, 4.4 l / 100 km highway and 5.1 l / 100 km in combined cycle.
- 220i: 7.3 l / 100 km city, 5.1 l / 100 km highway and 5.9 l / 100 km in combined cycle.
- 216d: 4.5 l / 100 km city, 3.6 l / 100 km highway and 3.9 l / 100 km in combined cycle.
- 218d: 5.1 l / 100 km city, 3.9 l / 100 km highway and 4.3 l / 100 km in combined cycle.
- 220d: 5 l / 100 km city, 4.1 l / 100 km highway and 4.4 l / 100 km in combined cycle.
The new BMW Series 2 Grand Tourer is available in 5 different finishes; finishing basic or standard , the Advantatge , more functional solutions as fog lamps or LED; the Sport , with more sporting exterior elements; the Luxury , with unique applications like cromadofinalmente and more aggressive version with finishing M Sport .
Services and Apps
- L emergency lamada intelligent ensures rapid assistance 7 days / 24 hours. If an accident involving, for example, activation of an airbag or belt tensioners safety occurs, the system automatically issues an emergency call. The relevant details such as the exact position of the vehicle, the severity of the accident and the potential risk of injury to the occupants, are transmitted to the BMW Call Center which will alert emergency teams.
- BMW ConnectedDrive to give the driver a wide range of possibilities for information, entertainment and services in road and fuel pricing information, parking information, and travel guides and hotels, etc.
- Audible application for the iPhone (available for free) are offered for downloading, more than 150,000 audiobooks and spoken content.
- BMW ConnectedDrive (optional). With the push of a button, the driver contacts a BMW Center agent calls, acting as his “personal assistant” on the road.
- The Traffic Information (RTTI) system , optional, provides the latest traffic information at all times. Displays precise details of the place and duration of traffic problems and the current traffic situation in near real time.
- Remote services and the free app My BMW Remote (available in Apple App Store ™ and Google ™ Play Store), you can control remotely via the Internet various vehicle-related functions, such as locking and unlocking doors.
The BMW Series 2 Grand Tourer is now available in Spain from a price of 27,990 euros.