How to buy and sell online without investing in products? You’ve probably seen websites sales on eBay or MercadoLibre offering many brand items at discount prices through auctions. Perhaps you’ve wondered where does and how these vendors get their merchandise and are then able to sell so cheap? Well, these vendors buy their wholesale products using a method called dropshippingping.
What is dropshipping?
Dropshipping is a technique retail where retailer does not keep goods in its possession, but transfers responsibility for shipments of goods and fulfilling customer orders to a wholesaler or dealer.
The retailer makes money on the difference in price product retail and wholesale prices. The wholesaler or distributor, meanwhile saving money by not operate a retail store and having to pay a seller to sell products. Anyone can start selling through this method and make money using it. You can start listing the items in your shop or website as soon as you decide. Most people will able to do all this without problems since it is a relatively simple and structured process.
What can you sell online using this system?
You can sell anything, be it clothes, shoes, baby items, electronics, books, perfumes, video games, watches, accessories kitchen, figures, glasses, sports stuff, handbags, toys, school stationery, mobile accessories, mouse pads, key chains, posters, etc. You decide. Before starting, before contacting the dropshipping company you have decided that it will work and before choosing the products they want to sell, you need consider getting a domain name and web hosting for your business and create an online store. The Web store is the part functional system. It’s what your customers are making the decision to purchase. In addition, you must establish a merchant account with Paypal so you can start accepting large sums of money and customers do not have to leave your site to make payments when they buy.
Of course, you can sell your products through auction sites like Mercadolibre or eBay, however, commissions on their sales will be reduced enough as a percentage commission paid these companies for each sale you make.
2 Important reasons why you should have own e-commerce shop.
a) Customers feel secure when they see they are buying a formal company with a professional website.
b) It’s much less work for you when you have a sales page where you can keep adding new products with ease.
It is important that you create a professional site and this can be achieved using the WordPress platform installing a theme WordPress theme to create eCommerce stores like this.
In the past, it was necessary to know coding to make a professional website. Today things have changed a lot and you can have
list your online store in a matter of minutes. Now, things are more or less automated. See here how to install a professional WordPress site.
This is the simple process to create a website for online sales:
- Get a domain and hosting (Suggest you Go with Siteground)
- Install WordPress (Siteground offers free installation and tutorials)
- Install a theme eCommerce
- Configure theme eCommerce
- Add your products
Many dropshipers have for sale online stores which offer them to customers. You are strongly advised not to hire them for the following reasons:
- There has to be a programmer, it is difficult to create and automate.
- Limited Functionality
- Possible changes in the limited design
You do not have total control over your page.
The price is usually expensive for they offer them the encouragement to make money, but to create and maintain your own page of eCommerce is you.
If for any reason decides to change dropshipper, you will need to create another virtual store from scratch.
Obviously we provide the information and it is you who must make the decision on where to get their website eCommerce.
What is your job?
2- Receive orders.
3- Place orders directly with your dropshipping provider.
4- Pay the dropshipper with the money you earn from each client.
1- Your orders handled dropshipper
2- Process your orders
3- Search products
4- Provides new products when stock runs out
5- Pack orders
6- Make a bill with your name
7- Send packages to their customers on their behalf
As you can see this process is very simple and their work is minimal. Besides this requires no investment on your part orders.
List of dropshippers online
– Lastlevel.es: gift items
– Ocivisual.es: videogames
– Priveperfumes.com: perfume
– Plásticosur.com: all
– Tucargadorsolar.com articles related portable solar power
– Mydo.es: Wholesale baby products
– Bigbuy.eu: a bit of everything
When you have chosen a dropshipper, we recommend you try it first. Request a small order to your home address and assess how well it works.
Things to consider:
- Shipping time. Is it really what it promises?
- The package. Is this wrapped properly?
- The invoice. It is placed inside the package at the right price?
Advantages of having a dropshipping business
- No inventory. You do not have to rent space to keep inventory or fill your home with the goods.
- No need to send. Packages of goods sold, sends the wholesale / distributor saving you time and hassle of regret Travel packets and prevents the post office.
- Catalog sales. Very effective method to expand, create a catalog and send it to your customer base and thus earn more money.
Disadvantages of having a dropshipping business
Little control over the goods. You will have difficulty accurately describe your articles to potential customers, especially if:
- They want additional information such as the composition of the material. In most cases, obtaining this information is necessary and should contact the supplier on behalf of the client.
- Little control over shipping. If wholesalers / distributors goods are lost or broken, this will fall on you. Again, you will need to work with your wholesaler / distributor to rectify the situation.
- Responsibility falls on the retailer. No matter who is at fault, you are ultimately responsible for everything to go well for the customer.
Never give information from your wholesaler / distributor customer or tell him to get in touch directly with the wholesale company; This does not
it’s just very unprofessional, it also runs the risk that the customer will go directly to the wholesaler.