The WiFi configuration on the ZTE ZXHN H108N modem is something very easy, you only need to follow the steps explained in this tutorial. The first thing you need is to have a computer connected via a network cable to the modem.
Then open the browser and in the address bar enter your default gateway as if you were to enter a web page. In my case the default gateway is 10.0.0.1, then you would have to enter http://10.0.0.1/
When you enter, a page will appear asking you for a username and password. You must enter “user” as user and password. Then click the “Log In” button.
Changing the name of the WiFi network (SSID) on the ZTE ZXHN H108N modem
To rename the WiFi network follow these steps:
- When you enter, go to the menu on the left and click on “WLAN“.
- More additional options appear under the WLAN. Click the one that says “SSID Settings“.
- Where SSID says Name is where you should put the name you want your WiFi to have.
- After making the desired changes click on “Apply” which is the button that is at the bottom.
Changing the password on the ZTE ZXHN H108N modem
To change the password on the ZTE ZXHN H108N modem follow these steps:
- In the menu on the left side click on “Security“.
- You will be presented with several options. In which says “Authentication Type” choose WPA2-PSK or WPA-PSK.
- Then, under “Access WPAFrase“, type the password you want to have. It can be from 8 to 63 characters.
- In the last option choose “TKIP + AES“.
- Finally to save the changes made click the button at the bottom that says “Apply.”
After doing the whole process you can now connect to your new WiFi network.
Any concerns you have regarding the ZTE ZXHN H108N modem leave a comment.