A healthy relationship involves two people who love each other and to respect one another. It can only happen when each individual takes care of himself first, which, in turn, help you both care about each other. Through communication, checks the relationship, will for change and emotional support, you can build a healthy relationship that will improve your quality of and the life of your significant other.
1.Communicate with each other. They should speak often and communicate their feelings and opinions to each other. This will not only help the other see how you feel, but also helps articulate some confusing emotions you may have.
2. Listen each other, talk in time to understand the perspective of each other. You must listen carefully and ask many questions, which tells your partner that you care about the subject.
3. Periodically check your relationship. You do not want to worry too much about maintaining the relationship, but a periodic review can help. Ask your partner about the relationship and how things are going. This can help you see how everyone feels at certain stages of the relationship.
4. Resolves conflicts at the right time. You may be tempted to handle problems immediately for fear that worse. However, sometimes it is better to wait for both parties, at which they can talk rationally about a good solution are quieter.
5. Maintain a balanced lifestyle. New relationships entice spend all your time with your partner, but you must keep a good balance between your friends, family and your partner. If your life is unbalanced, you may begin to blame someone else for your problems, which can damage the relationship. A good balance will keep you in balance.
6. Allow your relationship to grow and change. All people change over time and can change together if they are aware of the feelings of each. You must be open to change and think about ways in which they can grow together. For example, if your partner has a new hobby, you can provide support and try to join this new hobby.
7. Accepts differences and allows them to remain to strengthen the relationship. Do not see the differences as problems, but as an opportunity to be with someone who will get you out of your comfort zone. The differences may provide a good trade for both, and not always have to mean trouble.