It is easy to overlook the symptoms of lupus and usually they are linked with other problems health. If we add to this that are symptoms that disappear and reappear, even more difficult to recognize. Knowing how to identify them is as important as analyzing them with your doctor.
1. Pay attention to what lupus symptoms that can be confused with other diseases. These include fever, fatigue and chest pain. Although usually it is associated with other health problems, they are also symptoms of lupus.
2. Tell your doctor if you have lost . This is also a symptom that can be associated with other health problems, such as a hormonal imbalance; however it is a that you may be suffering from lupus.
3. Control your fingers and feet. If before the cold or pressure turn purple quickly, it can be a symptom of lupus and must contact your doctor immediately.
4. Tell your doctor about any kind of muscle or joint pain you experience, as they also are symptoms of lupus. Although the pain is intermittent, it is important to analyze it along with a health professional.
5. Your doctor should be aware of the swollen glands, which is also a symptom of lupus. Swelling of the neck, abdominal or inguinal nodes should be discussed with your doctor.Many diseases can cause this type of inflammation is very important that the doctor knows to evaluate.
Tips & Warnings
- Lupus can also affect vital body organs like the heart, lungs and kidneys. It also puts at risk the central nervous system. Be accurate when describing the symptoms is the best way to ensure rapid diagnosis and treatment. If you experience any of the aforementioned symptoms, visit your doctor immediately.