FOR SPRING AND SUMMER HAVE NOT BEEN ASSOCIATED WITH A STUFFY NOSE, ITCHY EYES, AND REDNESS OF THE FACE, YOU NEED TIME TO DETERMINE WHAT YOU ARE ALLERGIC FROM, AND IMMEDIATELY START TREATMENT. THIS IS ESPECIALLY IMPORTANT TO DO AT A TIME WHEN ALLERGY SEASON IS JUST THE BEGINNING.
- The main symptoms of seasonal allergies include constant sneezing, runny nose, nasal congestion, swelling, feeling of stuffiness in the ears, watery and bloodshot eyes. Especially typical for seasonal fever simultaneous manifestation of all these symptoms.
- Fatigue and lack of energy are also among the symptoms of seasonal allergies. Usually, these symptoms do not pay attention to the writing off of anything, but just not on allergy, while a similar reaction of the body is extremely typical for seasonal fever. Try to analyze and monitor their health, could take from fatigue and impotence. Maybe you should see a doctor.
- Migraine and insomnia can also be symptoms of seasonal allergies. Especially these symptoms may torment those who used to sleep with the window open for easy access to the allergens your body.
- To find out whether you have seasonal allergies or not, you need to analyze not only their health now, but remember, did you ever have before such reactions, repetitive cycles in the same season.
- Mostly allergy begins to torture people – in the spring and sometimes summer. Among the most common reactions to irritants (allergens) in this time of year – a runny nose, redness of the skin, rashes, watery and itchy eyes.
- It is also important to pay attention to the conditions under which manifested allergic symptoms. Does it take place in the street or indoors, in the spring and summer, or any season, whether it has changed something in your environment recently, and so on. Seasonal allergies usually occur in one and the same time, usually with the onset of flowering plants – April and May, it is repeated every year and is often disguised as a cold.
- Seasonal allergies can occur at any age, so if you first feel a strange malaise manifested nasal congestion, or sharp pains in the eyes itch, do not rush to blame it on fatigue or cold. Perhaps you first encountered it in life with allergies. In this case, it is best to consult a doctor.
Brought to you by marieclaire.ru
Translated from Russian Language to English – Spreading the Words