Cardiac arrest is a leading cause of death worldwide. It can be caused by many things, but usually caused by blockage of an artery. Whatever the cause, it is important to know the signs so that both you and the person you are experiencing the symptoms can get help as soon as possible.
1. See a chest pain. This pain may feel like pressure or imprisonment emanating from the center of the chest. It could be consistent and last longer than a few minutes, or start and stop over a period of time.
2. Search unrest in the rest of the body. Sometimes a heart attack can also include shooting pains through the body.Most times this pain starts from the center of the chest and goes to the arms to the and jaw. Pain and discomfort can also be felt in the stomach, face and back. The most common belief is that the pain is precipitated in a specific arm, but actually a victim of a heart attack may experience sharp pain in both arms, as well as throughout the rest of your body.
3. Controls breathing of the person. If the pain is accompanied by shortness of breath or a hard breath, this could also signal the onset of a heart attack. It could even be happening if shortness of breath is not accompanied by chest pain.
4. Checks a stomach illness. Often the pain of a victim of a heart attack will also be accompanied by nausea or upset stomach.
5. Check if there are other symptoms. A heart attack can also be associated with cold sweats, dizziness, fainting, and even loss of consciousness.
Tips & Warnings
- If you are not sure you are having a heart attack or even seeking emergency medical care immediately. The sooner you captes a heart attack, the more likely you are to survive without major permanent effects.