Delicious porridge – the right start to the day. It is easy to cook, and are nice and helpful. We offer a recipe of traditional dairy porridge with dried fruit from the cafe “leica”.
- Oatmeal – 100 gr
- Milk – 120 ml
- Butter – 10 g
- Cream 33% – 25 gr
- A mixture of dried fruits and nuts – 30 g
- Salt and sugar to taste
TIME: 30 MINUTES
- Cream mix with milk, bring to a boil.
- Add salt and sugar to taste.
- Trickle introduce oatmeal.
- Cook stirring constantly until tender.
- On top decorate with slices of butter.
- Separately, a mixture of fall dried fruits and roasted nuts, chtby they could stir in cereal
Photo source: archive of press services
Brought to you by marieclaire.ru
Translated from Russian Language to English – Spreading the Words