This squat routine that lasts 30 days will get you an impressive buttocks and legs, really works especially if you combine it with healthy eating, drinking water and a little aerobic exercise. So get ready to transform your body sweat with following this challenge squats for 30 days.
It is squat routine consists of doing five different variations of squats every day and as they progress day will increase the number of repetitions of the same you can do it is just a matter of change your mind and let you try you can.
Let’s start with the challenge of the routine of squats to increase buttocks:
Then see the exercises you should do each of the 30 days of the routine:
|DAY||SQUATS||Jump squats||SUMO SQUAT||SQUATS GUN||SQUAT SPLIT||* AEROBIC EXERCISE|
|2. 3||Rest||Rest||Rest||Rest||Rest||25-35 Min.|
* The rest day is an “active rest” OPTIONAL is recommended some form of aerobic exercise (walking, jogging, cycling or any other aerobic exercise)
See an explanation of how to do this different squats squat routine to increase the buttocks :
Squats . these are known to all:
- Plant your feet flat on the floor, with a gap width of the shoulders.
- Feet pointing slightly outward, not forward.
- Never let your knees extend beyond toes.
- Look forward. Bend your knees as if to sit on a chair, keeping your heels on the floor.
- Tighten the abdomen, and keep your back as straight as possible.
- Tighten your whole body when performing the squat.
- Down. A controlled manner down slowly so that your thighs are almost parallel with the ground. Extend your arms for balance.
- Keep your upper body tight at all times.
- Separate stand with feet shoulder-width apart, arms hanging at your sides.
- Squat down until your knees are bent about 90 degrees.
- Immediately move your arms overhead and jump up as high as you can
- Upon arrival, gently bend the knees and lower to the starting position ready to jump back.
- Stand with your feet up to the hip width, toes slightly turned out feet, holding a medicine ball or weight (if they can do it without starting weight) in front of your chest.
- Squat as low as possible, keeping your heels on the floor and your back straight.
- Up to standing. That’s one repetition.
Pistol squats (squats leg).
- Stand holding your arms out in front of your body at shoulder level, parallel to the floor.
- Raise your right leg off the floor and hold it there.
- Bend your right ankle so your toes are higher than the heel.
- The right leg should be straight.
- Support your core.
- Push your hips back and lower your body as you can.
- As you lower your body, raise your right leg does not touch the ground.
- Pause, then push your body back to the starting position.
- Keep the trunk as vertical as possible.
* For beginners you can lean over a chair in the video
- Stand with dumbbells to the sides (you can start without weights) back to a bank.
- Extend the leg back and place the top of the foot in the bank (you can also do without bank).
- Squat by flexing the knee and hip of the front leg until the knee of the back leg is almost in contact with the ground.
- Return to the original standing position by extending the hip and knee of the leg and repeat. Continue with opposite leg.
Start small and constant if this challenge is complicated, you can start with the challenge of wall squats , if you want some exercises that make you sweat really do recommend the crossfit workout at home to burn fat.
Do not forget to share with your friends!