It is said that the book of Steve Siebold , ” How Rich People Think “, along with that of Thomas C. Corley are the best books on wealth that have been written over the last 15 years, although.
This time, Steve Siebold tells how several men stopped working with him to ask how he could have that big house and the nice car, while they, despite working very hard, did not make much more than minimum wage.
|How Rich People Think
Siebold account that those men are Siebold’s current life as if it were easy, but what they do not see, is that in a given moment of his life, Siebold had neither a euro in his pocket. Indeed, it had debts of $ 50,000 did not know how he would pay or leave that bad financial situation. Not the first time for Siebold, being today a well-known character is stopped by people for advice or motivate them to realize their dreams. And for these people, with whom no doubt have a chat, often very fruitful for them, usually advise and motivate basically with these 10 points, which according to Siebold, are the points that everyone should be aware of with respect to money and do not let anyone tell you otherwise:
1. In a free market economy, anyone can make as much money as they want “and know”.
2. Your family, education level, or IQ, is completely irrelevant when it comes to making money.
3. The quickest way to make money is to solve a problem. The bigger problem is that more people will suffer and, if you solve, the more money you earn.
4. Do not listen to those people who say that life is a struggle and you should settle and be thankful for what you have. Thanked yes; never settle if not the life you want to have.
5. Bear in mind always make more money. You have to think big. 100,000, 500,000 or 1 million. As they say, pointing to the stars, and so you fall short and get to the moon.
6. Put aside fear and scarcity in thinking, and begin to see the good things money: financial freedom, opportunity, possibility, and abundance.
“Money can not buy happiness. Okay. But financial freedom does bring happiness. And many.”
7. Being rich is not a privilege but a right. If you create tremendous value to others, you deserve to be rich.
8. Do not expect a ship to come and save you. You will not be discovered or enriched by some external force. If you want to make big money, build your own ship. Nobody will give away your wealth.
9. Stop worrying about running out of money, and start focusing on how to make more money. Being constantly worried about money is not a way of life. Dream of achieving your goals and work on them, yes it is a good way to live.
10. Do not stop yourself saying that being rich is out of your control . The truth is that being rich is an inside job.
Start your own mind, thought and preparation. Having lots of money is just out of your control if you are not able to control yourself. Siebold concludes that no matter your current situation, we all have the power to change our financial situation. Whether you’re in debt and if you want to make more money, you might get if you take the right decisions and put your mind to them.
The videos below are additional information and tips that will help you to fulfill this article read. Please do let us know if any of this video does not work so that we could remove it from here to help the other readers to not face with this. Thanks