Developing increasingly responsible production processes with the planet and the community is the great challenge that has transformed industries, companies and societies for the good of the environment in recent years. This article will let you know the strategies implemented around the world to achieve cleaner production.
The raid on green technologies has enabled companies not only address the challenges posed by sustainable trends in production, but also reduce costs and increase their competitiveness, with actions ranging from simple set up process even the acquisition of equipment. In fact, recent studies and literature in general argue that inefficient firms are destined to fail in a few years, and lose significant market opportunities; hence companies around the world are incorporating their technologies ecological production processes and adopting reforms and good practices among which are:
- Formulation of environmental policies for each stage of the production cycle
- Energy effectiveness: due to the incorporation of renewable and alternative energy sources to fossil fuels, such as wind, biomass, photovoltaic, solar, geothermal, ocean and hydroelectric
- Waste reduction and recycling
- Mounting desalinization plants to alleviate the shortage of liquid
- Reducing carbon dioxide emissions
- Linking the logistics process in procurement processes and distribution, electric vehicles
- Use of government subsidies and public investment for the replacement of existing technologies by non-harmful to the environment, increasing the effectiveness of current processes and research and development.
- Monitoring of sustainability in terms of the effectiveness of energy, water and resources
Using a few examples in the automotive sector coir and latex in the manufacture of car seats and development of automated processes that reduce costs in the most effective productivo.- bottle design process, to carry more product and reduce energy costs , transport and Adjustments Organization.- products. From research identified that consumers were wasting large amounts of energy to heat the washing water, so a consumer products company introduced washing detergents at temperatures inferiors. Sean which is set strategies and actions, the fact is that future-oriented businesses annually large sums of money to research and development budgets, to provide its products ecological qualities, meet the new demands and market trends and incorporate sustainable organizational vision and business model task. A task that benefits current and future generations, rethinking and adapting the productive and organizational processes to new challenges.