Buying in rebates is almost a tradition but do you really know how to take advantage of them? Today we give you some key tips to do so.
The rebates are one of those periods where we find the best bargains, and do not always see as our expectations are met. In fact, many irregularities, lack of planning and marketing techniques that would have us see the progress of the season as the best option to make cuts we do not always do what we want, or the target price. That is why today we want to share with you some tips that take advantage of these discounts in the best way. What do you say, you dare to put into practice this summer?
The first thing to know is that most shops, although not really legitimate, eventually remove remains of other collections they had in store for exhibition in sales. That is also common in the sales period runs out looking like you’ve stepped back a few seasons. There are businesses that do it more gracefully than others and select only what can actually be similar in the current collection. There are others who are not ashamed at all to take whatever is left in stock in the warehouse.
How to take full advantage of rebates
- Bringing shopping list: although the shopping list sounds a lot like supermarket really is more than necessary to sin no more in rebates. When discounts are shown in uppercase we can be tempted to buy things you do not really just do not need, but do not even want. They are marketing techniques that encourage us to buy in good price and we must avoid at all costs if it is to save money.
- Compare online: many online stores want to encourage the purchase and make consumers discover these new channels. So sometimes, it before going to the physical store, review what is in the online store. Prices may vary, you find an extra promotion or even have a coupon to redeem at the business street. Sure you do not want to take advantage of this in the upcoming year?
- Check that no other extras promotions: make sure that the final price we have is actually the lowest we can access. Maybe in the case of branded clothing will come very well the applications to review and compare prices in different businesses. For stores that have their own clothing, it is best to review the developments that can have in different establishments or online channels to make sure you do not pay more.
- Ignoring the new collection if it really is to buy discount: items from the new collection do not seem nicer because they really are. They are strategically placed for you to think so and be tempted to take them home. But you had not come to take you to the sales bargains discount? My advice to avoid falling into this tactic is undoubtedly to avoid at all costs this new collection, better not go near her. Unless of course you go looking for something specific and do not mind paying more.
- Be aware of the faults that may occur garments: as said earlier, there are few shops that commit irregularities on sale. Sometimes, items that may have faults are displayed. If this is the case, it is best to consult with dependents the possibility that you apply an extra discount, or if you consider it appropriate, to put a complaint form, as the discounted items can not be flawed, that’s balances, no rebates.
- Ask twice if indeed you are going to take advantage of a particular outfit: in sales, to avoid impulse purchases before checkout, yourself not once but twice asked if really you have on hand It is exactly what you came looking for and are you going to really take advantage. It is very common that going to do and want to take home the garments by the mere fact take them by their price.
Do you have any other tips to share to get the best bargains of these reductions without falling into the many traps of marketing that are put in our way?