Gabriel Aul yesterday, the head of Microsoft Project Insider, dropped on Twitter that already had some builds candidates to be disseminated both PC and mobile devices, and soon the Polish page Mobile.pl MS decided to publish the images in a internal builds to which they had access.
For this build the Polish page reports an interesting amount of changes , especially in a Microsoft Edge browser that is increasingly polished, and other aesthetic and performance both in the start menu and applications list. In addition, this information is complemented with an array of shots that you can see right away.
The changes we find in this Build 10149 are:
- An additional row of shortcuts in the expanded mode of action center.
- New shortcuts among which incluyenm the Red Lantern and Mobile.
- Microsoft Edge changes 16.10136.0.0 version. the 19.10149.0.0.
- The address bar in Microsoft Edge now has the address bar at the bottom of the screen.
- Now we can switch between displaying Desktop or Mobile Edge mode.
- Graphical improvements in the application list of the start menu. The search box becomes black and the letters fail to have a square surrounding them.
- PDFs begin to be processed correctly, and the system will ask us how we visualize application.
- The operating system is much faster and responsive.
As we said no you are going to have to figure out how these changes will be the operating system, since the Polish site has given us nearly a dozen screenshots you can see below. What do you think of the new build?